Leadership Georgia Programs
The Leadership Georgia Program is an educational experience rather than a program of advocacy. It deals with issues confronting our state.
Five programs are scheduled at different locations
in the state and consist of two days each in
January, March, May September, and November.
The current Leadership Georgia President is responsible for selecting the locations, theme, and program chair team
for the year. The program chair team consists
of alumni who are responsible for a certain program during the year.
2017 Leadership Georgia Program
Georgia: A State of Mind
- Brasstown Valley - January 26 - 28
- Jekyll Island - May 4 - 6
- Perry - September 14 - 16
- Braselton - November 2 - 4
2017 Program Chair Team
- Brasstown Valley - Brian and April Crow
- Jesup - Patrick and Julie Lucas
- Jekyll Island - Dave and Laura Dunaway
- Perry - Drew and Shelly Echols
- Braselton - Bill and Cammie Temple
- Hospitality Chairs - Kasey and Julie Carpenter
- Alumni Chairs - Martin and Monica Long
- Annual Gala Chairs - Ashley Epting
- LGPLAY Chairs - Chase and Elizabeth Brooks